Thursday, March 25, 2010

Running errands

Today I decided to mix it up a bit by combining errands I needed to "run" with my 4 miler. It's almost exactly 2 miles to the Post Office from my house and the library. I found that doing this really helped to bring some purpose and new direction to my weekly run - which has been feeling like a chore lately.
Running the pavement always worrys me because I feel like they make me more prone to injuries. I felt a tweaking on the outside of my right knee and since I've been home it's felt sore. All that on a little 4 miler. But I have been mixing up my shoes lately and most of them are worn out. I think I might have put on a really old pair and I'm hoping that they were the cause of my knee pain.
Otherwise, I knocked out 3 things I had to do today in one jog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment